About Kirkland Shamrock Run
The Kirkland Shamrock Run 5K Race & Family Fun Run is an annual event on the Eastside combining the celebration of St. Patrick's Day with the uniqueness of Kirkland. Run seriously, jog for fun or walk with your friends and family while enjoying the vistas of the Olympic Mountains and views of Lake Washington. Local businesses and volunteers have come together to bring this fun and exciting event to life. Get in the spirit by dressing up in your best consume (think of it as an Irish Halloween) or deck yourself out in your Irish best. Everyone is Irish when celebrating St. Paddy's!
Registration dates, fees and what you get! Note: Long sleeve technical shirts for the first 1,500 registrants and then long sleeve cotton for later registrants.
- Jan 1 - Jan 31 30.00 -- t-shirt, timing & bib
- Feb 1 - Feb 28 35.00 -- t-shirt, timing & bib
- March 1 - March 11 40.00 -- t-shirt, timing & bib
- March 12 - March 15 40.00 late registration -- t-shirt (subject to availability) & timing. No bib
Online registration closes at 6pm March 15. Registration on day of race is limited.
Cash payment is preferred, credit cards not accepted. Race may sell out.
KSR Policy: Must show picture ID. One person may pick up immediate family member packets only (up to max of 4).
NOTE: All registrations after midnight March 11 must pick up packets on race day at the Marina Park Pavilion.
Thanks for the great support and for helping the Kirkland Downtown Association keep Kirkland a vibrant community.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- “A great craic” rain or shine (we're forecasting shine)
- Food trucks & sponsor exhibitors
- Giveaways & prizes for best costumes
- MC Scott Ohsman (
) pumping the crowd up (avid racers will recognize him from Tri-Freak Triathlons, Ironheart Racing, Kirkland Triathlon, Seattle Marathon & the Mustach Dache )
- Beer Deck & After Party @ the Wilde Rover Irish Pub & Restaurant where pints, libations, & breakfast available (limited menu) are served.*
- Entertainers Geoffrey Castle & Dan Connelly, Erin McNamee, Eastside Firefighters Pipes & Drums & Irish Dancers from Tony Comerford School of Irish Dance performing throughout the events
- Seeing people in lots of green & decked out in costumes (think of it as a spring Halloween!)
WHAT TO BRING
- Cash and ID for Beer Deck*, After Party & other tempting eats & drinks
- A friend along – they’ll thank you later for a festive time
- An Erin Go Bragh attitude!
Like this? Let your friends know now!
Race directing services provided by
* The Beer Deck at the Wilde Rover Irish Pub & Restaurant will be open to ages 21 & over only. Downtown Kirkland has lots of restaurants & coffee shops for post-race celebrations.